Techboard Roundtable: the future of funding for WA Startups and Tech Companies
13 December 2018
191 St Georges Terrace
We are very pleased to be introducing the inaugural Techboard Roundtable where our experts will be discussing the future of funding for Western Australian startups and tech companies. Proudly supported by RSM Australia, Spacecubed, Beacham Group Tekkon Technology and Business News.
The event will begin with a presentation from our very own Peter van Bruchem, co-founder and CEO of Techboard, on the state of play of startup and tech funding in Western Australia. We will then have a roundtable discussion where our experts will share their views and insights about the funding environment for Western Australian startups and young tech companies.
The session will be facilitated by Perth R&D Tax stalwart Stephen Carroll, and will involve experts representing the full range of funding types.
Our experts are:
- Liddy McCall (Yuuwa Capital)
- Susie Jackson (Family Office, investment facilitation)
- Tracie Clark (Angel Investor with Perth Angels and Scale Investors)
- Ashley Zimpel (Enable Funding equity crowdfunding, formerly ASSOB)
- Charlie Gunningham (Accelerating Commercialisation - Commonwealth Govt)
- Gary Macbeth (808 Ventures)
- Tim Brewer (Entrepreneur in Residence of Plus8 - muru-D accelerator - backed by Telstra)
- Tim Moore (Dorado Capital)
- Morgan Barron (Ventnor Capital)
- Tom Kooy (Angel Investor)
- Leigh Travers (DigitalX)
Tickets available at www.eventbrite.com.au/e/the-future-of-funding-for-western-australian-sta...
Peter van Bruchem
Add event to my calendar
0466 262 649