Teamwork beyond the field – NRL Leaders talk business
09 March 2018
Botanicals Ballroom, Crown Perth
Great Eastern Highway
Join CCIWA for the exciting opportunity to hear from five of the leading NRL CEO's plus two of the game's most inspirational identities as they launch the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership at Perth's magnificent new stadium.
Don't forget to bring your business cards - there are 2 x Corporate Hospitality tickets to the 2019 Perth State of Origin game up for grabs!
Hear From Special Guest Speakers:
- Todd Greenberg - CEO of NRL
- Craig Bellamy - Coach of 2017 Premiers the Melbourne Storm
- Cameron Smith - Captain of the Melbourne Storm, Queensland Maroons, Australia's 2017 World Cup winning Kangaroos, and the most capped Rugby League player in the game's history.
And a panel discussing the business of sport with:
- Blake Solly, CEO of South Sydney Rabbitohs. Prior to joining the Rabbitohs as CEO in 2016, Blake was a General Manager of the Super League, the UK's premier Rugby League competition, with broadcast, sponsorship and event revenues of over 40 million pounds per annum.
- Andrew Hill, CEO of Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. Having overseen the successful 2017 Rugby League World Cup, Andrew joined the Bulldogs at an exciting time for the Club. Andrew has previously worked with the NRL for 6 years along with the AFL for 2 years.
- Dave Donaghy, CEO of Melbourne Storm. The youngest club CEO across Australia's major sporting codes, Dave Donaghy has a long history in sport, having previously worked for the AFL Brisbane Lions in between his roles with the Melbourne Storm.
- Cameron George, CEO of NZ Warriors. Previous CEO of New Zealand's largest racing club, Auckland Racing Club, Cameron George had been on the board of the Vodafone Warriors for over a year when he accepted the opportunity to take up the CEO's role in September 2017.
Chamber of Commerce
08 9365 7500
Add event to my calendar
08 9365 7550