Social Networking & the Future of Work - White paper launch
27 April 2016
Squire Patton Boggs
Level 21, Raine Square
300 Murray Street
There are dynamic changes happening to our workplace - do you feel future ready? If you are keen to ensure your career and your organisation thrives over the coming years Pauline Tarrant will share her insights on what is changing, why and what you can do about it.
Pauline will be joined by Hon. Dr Mike Nahan MLA (State Treasurer), Kylie Groves (Partner, Squire Patton Boggs) and Charlie Gunningham (CEO Business News) will be our MC.
All attendees will receive a copy of the latest research on social networking and its impact on the world of work, now and into the future.
This will include
• What is likely to impact work at your organisation over the coming years,
• How to use social networking tools to help your organisation thrive,
• The essential attributes of a future ready employee,
• How our use of social networking tools is maturing, and.
• Leadership qualities required for senior roles into the future.
Add event to my calendar