SUNDOWNER - THE NEUROSCIENCE OF PEAK PERFORMANCE
29 May 2019
AIM WA Leadership Centre
76 Birkdale Street
High performers have the same hours in the day, yet are doing something very different to achieve greater results. Your thinking impacts the behaviour and actions that leads to your results. So, changing your performance starts with your thoughts. Whether you are struggling to get the results you desire, or are wanting to increase your performance, insights into neuroscience can help stabilise and accelerate your achievements.
Learn how the mind works and how it can both inhibit and accelerate your results, depending on how you harness it.
The key takeaways from this session will help explain:
- how brain-filtering influences your reality
- how motivation is achieved to overcome barriers
- how to arrange your work to align to your energy levels
- how you can take control and overcome negative thoughts
- how to get more done in your workday
This event can be used to gain CPD points.
Attendance at this event includes drinks, canapés, and time for networking.
Add event to my calendar
08 9383 8052