SME Toolbox 3 - Deceased Estates - What happens after death?
04 August 2015
City West Receptions
45 Plaistowe Mews
The session will cover:
· Duties and responsibilities of executors
· Death and probate
· Steps to ensure the executor carries out the terms of the will of the deceased
· Asset gifts within a will
· Other helpful hints for executors.
· Division 128 Capital gains tax - main residence, cost bases and other specific provisions
· The three year time frame in Section 99.
The Tax Institute
08 9322 2004
Add event to my calendar
08 9322 2153