SME Toolbox 2 - Structuring for Professional Firms - Contemporary Issues
09 June 2015
City West Receptions
45 Plaistowe Mews
This session is designed to assist practitioners to be aware of contemporary issues in the structuring of any business.
· Professional practices – structures typically in use - why?
· Accounting, efficiency; taxation and risk management considerations
· ATO position - the latest
· Structures in general – recent events impacting choice of use
· Business or Personal Services? – key indicators for distinction, for Income tax and Superannuation purposes
· Restructuring - opportunities & risks involved
The Tax Institute
08 9322 2004
Add event to my calendar
08 9322 2153