Re-energising Women to Re-enter the Workforce
17 February 2016
28 Eighth Ave
"Re-energising Women to Re-enter the Workforce"
The event has been designed to allow women to immerse themselves in a full day of learning and experiences across a range of career and personal development subjects.
The four learning modules to be presented are:
Personal Wellbeing, Personal Skills Development, Job Ready and Career and Business Development.
Each learning module will host a panel of 4 speakers who will provide some top tips for each of the four topics in that module.
Following the panel session, attendees then move into a break-out session for each of these topics and guests are invited to join one session for specialist guidance in this area. Each attendee will be able to attend four break-sessions throughout the day.
While the event has primarily been designed around the theme of Mum's returning to work, the event is suitable for all women who are looking to return to the workforce.
- Event name: “Re-Energising Women to Re-Enter the Workforce”
- Date/Time: Wednesday, February 17, 2016. (9am – 4pm)
- Venue: The Rise: 28 Eighth Road, Maylands
- Tickets: $10 and includes lunch and workbook (book here: http://www.wildc.com.au/th_event/re-energising-women-to-re-enter-the-worforce/)
- Venue is close to train station, plenty of parking
- 16 industry speakers, 16 learning modules
- Crèche services available at the venue – provided by City of Bayswater
Add event to my calendar
0408 880 961