RSM Finance Professionals Symposium (6 CPD hours available)
17 March 2017
Beamonde on the Point
306 Riverside Drive
Is your business agile enough to survive the 'disruptive innovation' frontier?
Join us at RSM's Finance Professionals Symposium in Perth, an event specifically tailored towards CFOs, CEOs, Directors and Business Owners. This free one-day program covers a broad range of topics to help you and your organisation prepare for what lies ahead in 2017 and beyond.
The event comprises topics and speakers across leadership, innovation, disruption and change management, amongst many others.
You'll hear from:
• Michael Smith, Chairman, Starbucks Australia, 7-11 Stores, Lionel Samson Sadliers Group and Pioneer Credit
• Krista McMeeken, Disputes Specialist, INPEX and Board Member, Celebrate WA
• Stephen Carroll, Partner, RSM
• Andy Lamb, Director, Atomic Sky & Tech Hub
• Dr Robert Holmes, People & Change Lead, RSM
• Michael Workman, Senior Economist, CBA
• Marcus Stafford, CEO, MSWA
• Samantha Tough, Director Saracen Mineral Holdings Ltd; Director Synergy; Chairman Molopo Energy Ltd; Chairman Aerison; Chairman Proactiv; Director Cape plc and Deputy Chairman WAAPA
Learn more about the program here http://landing.rsm.com.au/fps-2017-per/
Add event to my calendar