Public Sector Young Professionals’ Conference: Collaborate and Reshape
24 August 2018
Tower 2, Brookfield Place
IPAA WA’s dedicated Advisory Committee (YPAC) presents a must-attend conference. With an exciting program developed for young professionals by young professionals, this event will keep you interested and inspired the whole day through thought-provoking and interactive sessions.
Western Australia’s public service is being urged to ‘collaborate and reshape’ how it works. Success in this endeavour will bring better services, better workplaces and a better budget bottomline for Western Australia. The 2018 Public Sector Young Professionals’ Conference will discuss and delve into successful collaboration, and show you how to reshape your own and organisational thinking ready for the challenges of today and the future.
High profile speakers, led by Prof Peter Shergold AC FIPAA, will guide you through the most important contemporary topics in public service. You will leave with a host of new tools and knowledge to advance your own skills and make a positive contribution within your organisation.
Join us in August to position yourself as an influencer in your organisation and take control of your career.
Prof. Peter Shergold AC FIPAA, President, IPAA National; Chancellor, Western Sydney University
* Michelle Andrews, Deputy Director General, Policy and Reform, Department of the Premier and Cabinet; IPAA WA Councillor
* Rikki Hendon, Branch Assistant Secretary, CPSU/CSA
* Sonja Cox, Acting Director of Asset Management, WA Police
* Chris Loftus-Hill, General Manager Events & Operations, VenuesLive
* David Etherton, Chief Executive Officer, VenuesWest
* Dominique Mecoy, Chief Executive Officer, Leadership WA
* James Fairbairn, Partner, Lester Blades
* Hannah Tagore, Director of Media and Corporate Communications, Department of Fire and Emergency Services
* Cathryn Greville, Director, Office of the Auditor General of Western Australia; IPAA WA Councillor
Add event to my calendar
08 9360 1400