Public Sector Governance Forum 2018
25 October 2018
14 Mill Street
Trust. Integrity. Leadership.
Come along to our highly informative event for public sector professionals to enrich your governance and risk management knowledge.
Register before Friday, 21 September to take advantage of the Early Bird rate.
You will leave this event with the latest governance and risk management tools, tips and strategic thinking to support you in your role.
The program is designed to provide you with practical solutions relating to your key governance and risk management challenges – presented by key agencies and leading practitioners who understand the challenges you face in your sector.
- Caroline Spencer AGIA, Auditor General for Western Australia, Office of the Auditor General
- Kane Blackman FGIA, Commission Secretary, Insurance Commission of WA
- Chelsea Lim - Project Director, GTE Reform - Department of Treasury
- Jane Gouvernet, Associate Director, Corporate Finance, BDO
- Carmelina Fiorentino, Board Member, Gaming and Wagering Commission of WA
- Dee Roche, Senior Management Consultant, AIMWA-UWA Business School Executive Education
- Marcel Wilson, Managing Director, Human Sparks
Don't miss this opportunity to hear the latest from the industry’s best and network with like-minded peers.
Governance Institute of Australia
08 9321 8777
Add event to my calendar
08 9321 8555