Public Open Space Forum
13 December 2018
A unique Forum over two half days that delivers all the information you need to know about the future of Public Open Space in WA.
Wednesday 19 June | Host UDIA
In some areas water for POS will be a major issue with allocations falling to 6,750kl/pa/hectare and potentially down to 5,000/pa/hectare. This forum has a case study approach and considers what the future of POS looks like in a water constrained regulatory system.
• What is the Local Authority looking for and how will it be administered?
• How is the Department of Water liaising with key stakeholders?
• How are developers addressing the challenges?
• What are the alternative water sources and will they become economically viable in the future?
• What has the Water Corporation been doing in this space?
• What are the consequences for future residents?
These questions and more will be discussed at the UDIA Forum on Wednesday 19 of June.
Members Half Day $180 per person (INC GST)
Members Full Registration $340 per person (INC GST)
Non-Members Half Day $220 per person (INC GST)
Non- Members Full Registration $380 per person(INC GST)
Add event to my calendar
08 9215 3400