Prevention is Better Than Cure
27 September 2012
Burswood on Swan
1 Camfield Drive
The public sector landscape is changing faster than ever. With greater expectations for transparency and accountability, the need to be in touch with developments in governance practice has never been more critical.
Changing times demand changes in policy and procedure. The burdens increase for those responsible for governance and risk management — both within individual entities and to implement a whole-of-government policy.
Don't miss your opportunity to hear directly from industry experts and leading governance practitioners including:
- Achieving Best Practice Public Sector Governance - Fiona Roche, Deputy Commissioner, Public Sector Commission
- Public Sector Boards - Fiona Kalaf, CEO, Lifeline WA and Board Member, Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority
- Business Continuity and Reputation Risk - how prepared is your agency? - James Sheridan, Risk Management Team Leader (WA), Jardine Lloyd Thompson Pty Ltd and Kenny Seow, Director, Contingency Solutions Pty Ltd
- Metropolitan Local Government Reform Review - Dr Sue van Leeuwen, CEO, Leadership WA
- Securing the board: the risks and rewards of communications technology - Nathan Lynch, Head Regulatory Analyst ANZ, Thomson Reuters GRC
- Management of government priorities - Dr Simon Avenell, Principal, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Justin Scanlan, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
This is a must-attend event for anyone with the responsibility to implement and oversee good governance policy in a government department or agency.
Chartered Secretaries Australia Ltd
Add event to my calendar