Presentation Skills and Business Storytelling for Leaders
12 April 2018
Stirling Business Centre
45 Delawney Street
Powerful Public Speaking Skills to help you stand out from the crowd.
Presentation Skills, Business Storytelling and Public Speaking Training in Perth.
Price $599 + GST includes COACHING SESSION and signed copy of Book.
EARLY BIRD price before 15 March.
Being able to engage an audience any size, with a captivating message that sticks in their minds, will inspire people to take action. With high-level presentation skills and business storytelling ability, you will have the tools you need to persuade with power and create the change you want to see.
- Learn to create a compelling speech using a simple take-away template.
- Enhance your message with powerful non-verbal communication and executive presence.
- Discover the secret to business storytelling as part of your strategic narrative to leave a lasting impression and a deeper understanding of the shared vision.
- Learn effective delivery techniques that allow you to connect, engage and influence, and use your body to communicate authentically.
- Get instant feedback in a supportive environment by a Certified World Class Speaking and Storytelling Coach so that you will know where to focus your improvements.
- Participants are encouraged to present a 5-minute talk to the group. Preparation materials (video) is sent out 2 weeks before the workshop.
In a BONUS 1:1 coaching session, we will work together to refine your unique speaking style.
Lisa Evans, MBA is a Certified World Class Speaker Coach, Author, International Speaker, Master Storyteller, TEDx Speaker Coach, and accredited member of Professional Speakers Australia.
Lisa Evans, Director of Speaking Savvy
Add event to my calendar
0438 902 042