PERTH WA (North Beach) - LinkedIn Masterclass (Skilled/Advanced)
26 February 2019
FLOWSPACE Beachboard Room, Suite 2
103 Flora Terrace
LinkedIn masterclass is for those who already have a basic understanding of LinkedIn but really wants to take their LinkedIn game to the next level.
Some topics that we will cover in the workshop are :
- how to use LinkedIn for lead generation
- LinkedIn advertising - the pros and cons of advertising on LinkedIn
- understanding your mission on LinkedIn
- how to position yourself as an industry expert
- creating a tactical plan for leveraging Sponsored Content, self-published posts, Sponsored InMail, Company Pages and SlideShare for more effective B2B content marketing.
Presented by Sandra Tricoli of Savvy Creations PR - www.savvycreations.com.au
Instructions to Attendees: As a courtesy to other participants and the presenter, please arrive in plenty of time. As a condition of providing these workshops for free, there are a number of forms that need to be completed by each attendee (contact details, business information, etc). Please be patient as we complete these at the beginning and end of the workshop.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: SANDRA TRICOLLI
Sandra Tricoli is the Director of Savvy Creations PR, a public relations, marketing and events agency in Perth. Sandra has worked with businesses of all sizes and is passionate about helping businesses increase their visibility through the use of PR and social media in the digital space.
• Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing
• Public Relations, Events Management
• Bachelor of Mass Communication with majors in Journalism and Public Relations
• Diploma in Business Management
ASBAS Digital Solutions WA - Business Station
Add event to my calendar
08 9398 6333