PERTH WA (North Beach) - Creating your personal brand on LinkedIn (Beginner)
05 February 2019
FLOWSPACE Beachboard Room, Suite 2
103 Flora Terrace
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn the tactics and skills to build a standout LinkedIn profile in order to stand out to both potential clients and employers.
With so much " noise" on social media, it is now more important than ever to differentiate yourself and identify your USP in order to be the leader in your field.
In the workshop, you will learn:
- the tricks behind building a stand out LinkedIn personal profile
- which content to share and what gets the most engagement
- how to build your personal brand online
- how to stand out against the competition
- content ideas for your LinkedIn personal page and company page
- the do's and dont's of LinkedIn
- how to write a personalised message that will convert to sales
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: SANDRA TRICOLLI
Sandra Tricoli is the Director of Savvy Creations PR, a public relations, marketing and events agency in Perth. Sandra has worked with businesses of all sizes and is passionate about helping businesses increase their visibility through the use of PR and social media in the digital space.
• Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing
• Public Relations, Events Management
• Bachelor of Mass Communication with majors in Journalism and Public Relations
• Diploma in Business Management
ASBAS Digital Solutions WA - Business Station
Add event to my calendar
08 9398 6333