PERTH WA (Gosnells) - Coffee and Copywriting (Beginner)
14 February 2019
McDonalds Restaurant , Upstairs Training Room
2150 Albany Highway
Get a FREE coffee, get your pen and paper, and lets get writing!!
As you would have heard the phrase "Content is King", this couldn't be more true when it comes to content creation. In today's overpopulated digital landscape, it's easy for us to get lost in the noise of content especially because our attention span is only 5 seconds and that is why it is more important than ever to create content that will stand out and convert.
In this workshop, we will cover:
- what is Copywriting
- how to maximise the use of good content to generate leads for your Business
- creating your own voice when it comes to writing
- which platforms you should be writing content on
- the importance of using SEO key words to improve your websites ranking
- which pages you should be including on your website
- what key words you should be implementing in all of your content
- how to build a standout content strategy
- which words make people stop and read what you have to say
- how often you should be sharing fresh content with your audience
- how to get inspiration for new copy
NOTE: PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR CLOSED SHOES FOR OHS PURPOSES.
This workshop is bought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: SANDRA TRICOLLI
Sandra Tricoli is the Director of Savvy Creations PR, a public relations, marketing and events agency in Perth. Sandra has worked with businesses of all sizes and is passionate about helping businesses increase their visibility through the use of PR and social media in the digital space.
• Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing
• Public Relations, Events Management
• Bachelor of Mass Communication with majors in Journalism and Public Relations
• Diploma in Business Management
ASBAS Digital Solutions WA - Business Station
08 9398 6333