OSH Hotspot Series: Managing everything and everyone
17 April 2013
CCI Function Centre
From new legislation to new technology, there is a lot to keep up with in the world of OSH.
Risk management in the modern world means employers have to manage many risks outside their immediate control, often by working with, and relying on, other parties.
In addition, there is increasing pressure to accommodate a variety of flexible working arrangements, which means controlling risks outside your usual way of working. CCI invites you to attend this important workshop to gain an insight into key issues employers face in the modern OSH environment, and some practical strategies to assist in managing these risks.
Topics covered will include:
- Risk and control measures for flexible working arrangements and working from home
- Injury management – how good communication can save you
- Using technology as a risk management tool
- Workers compensation – do you have everyone covered?
- Suicide prevention strategies for workplaces
- Work health and safety model laws – consultation and shared responsibilities
If you are responsible for the safety and health of people at your workplace this session is not to be missed. The OSH HotSpot series has been designed to provide employers with an update in relation to development in occupational safety and health and workers’ compensation in Western Australia.
- Sherill Lepp, Senior Safety and Risk Consultant, CCI
- Kym O’Grady, General Manager Dataline, Visual Link Safety in the field
- Clive Elliott, One Life Suicide Prevention
- Rachael Lincoln, Safety and Risk Consultant, CCI
- Karin Lee, Manager, Safety and Risk Services, CCI
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia
Add event to my calendar