Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
25 November 2015
QV.1 Conference Centre
250 St Georges Tce
The Not-for-profit Governance Forum is designed to provide practical advice on how to integrate governance and risk management within the Not-for-profit sector at both an operational and strategic level.
Masters of governance and risk management practice will provide you with tips, tools and techniques to ensure you are well-equipped to apply your knowledge in practice.
* Stephen Becsi OAM, Global CEO, Pulse Australasia
* Dalveen Belyea FGIA, Consultant, Gilbert + Tobin’s Third Sector Advisory Group
* Steven Cole, Chairman, Brightwater Care Group Inc.
* Simon Hancox, National Head of Not-for-Profit, Grant Thornton
* Penny Knight, Senior Research Fellow, Curtin Not-for-Profit Initiative
* Sheila McHale GIA(Cert), CEO, Palmerston Association Inc
* Craig Spencer GIA(Cert), Head of Community Engagement, Bankwest
* Jacquie Thomson, General Manager, Strategic Initiatives, Lotterywest
* Elizabeth Tylich, Partner, Jackson McDonald
* How to build effective boards, Attract, retain, manage
* How to create the correct culture through a disciplined and methodical approach
* How to re-write your constitution to ensure it is fit for purpose
* How to manage the top 5 risks faced by NFPs
* How to write the perfect grant submission
* NFPs working in collaboration
* Legal responsibilities that apply to NFP Officers and Directors
* The key to communicating effectively, why it is vital to your success
Make the most of this annual event by attending the practical workshop on Constitutions - How to amend your organisations constitution.
Some of the points to be covered;
* Reasons to amend
* Key issues, membership and Not-for-Profit rules
* Structure choices
* Administrative matters
Jacquelyn Van Niekerk
08 9321 8777
Add event to my calendar
08 9321 8555