Mining & Engineering Western Australia 2014
06 May 2014 to 08 May 2014
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
Mining & Engineering Western Australia (M&E WA) 2014 is a mining industry exhibition that focuses on the unique needs, challenges and opportunities facing Western Australia’s mining industry.
M&E WA will create a mining marketplace in Western Australia - Australia's largest mining state. A resource-rich state set to lead national growth by providing increased opportunity to potential investors, the exhibition and conference provides a Perth-based platform for exhibiting companies to launch and sell products and services, raise their profile to the WA mining industry and exploit the opportunity to access a new sector or region. For visitors, the event opens opportunities to source and buy the latest products and services for mining in WA, gain relevant education, debate industry issues and network with their peers at the industry conference.
Focusing on mine production optimisation & operational efficiency, the Mining & Engineering WA 2014 conference is the perfect opportunity to exchange information and benefit from case studies, keynotes and vibrant discussion focused on improving production optimisation and operational efficiencies.
The keynote address - Australia’s mining and metals economic outlook, growth and opportunities for miners - will be delivered by Alan Langford, Chief Economist, BANKWEST.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics relating to the WA mining sector, including:
- Aligning planning processes for operational efficiency
- Production scheduling and integrated operations planning
- Updates and reforms to WA’s approvals system
- Production phase design and reducing complexities
- Optimising existing assets, equipment and people
- Operational readiness and production success
- Integrating plant processes with mine operations
- Increasing productivity through automation
- Managing mining equipment selection and costing
- Improving maintenance reliability
- Achieving the zero harm goal
- Operational performance through contractor engagement
See here for a list of other speakers: http://www.miningandengineeringwa.com.au/en/conference/speakers-information/
Add event to my calendar
02 9211 7544