Managing the Shift to Digital - CEDA Trustee Luncheon at Wrays
20 March 2014
Wrays, Ord St, West Perth
INVITATION ONLY - FULLY BOOKED. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please phone Cassandra Macgowan on 08 6104 7103.
In an interactive talk, hosted by WRAYS in West Perth, Charlie Gunningham (GM of Digital at Business News) will explain:
- The 3 things that need to happen to effect lasting change in an organisation
- How you can take advantage of the shift to digital
- The opportunities, challenges & choices with digital
- The nature of 'lasting change'
- How can you ensure you 'get it right'
- The costs of 'not changing'
- Future directions and trends
Charlie Gunningham, GM of Digital at Business News, is a well known Perth internet entrepreneur/speaker/mentor/writer. Originally from the UK, Charlie worked in Singapore for 8 years before landing in Perth in 1997. Graduating as top MBA student from UWA Business School in 1999, he set up aussiehome.com, an online real estate business, the first ever map-based property portal. The business won various Awards before being sold to REIWA in 2010, whereupon Charlie ran reiwa.com until 2013 before joining Business News in his current role. Charlie spends a lot of time among the high tech start-up community in Perth, and is passionate about how businesses can harness the power of digital.
Add event to my calendar