Local Australian Small Business White Paper Summit
26 September 2014
Lighthouse Beach Resort, Carey Street, Bunbury
The Insitiute of Public Accountants, in conjunction with Ms Nola Marino MP, Federal Member for Forrest, is facilitating the local Australian Small Business White Paper Summit.
Some questions to ponder in relation to the Australian Small Business Sector:
1. How can the tax regime be improved for small business?
2. What is the biggest compliance headache that small business faces?
3. How would you rate your interactions with government (local, State and Federal)?
4. Is there a level playing field that encourages small business to be competitive?
5. Is finance for small business adequate, affordable and accessible?
6. How can small business grow through innovation?
7. Are there opportunities for small business to export?
These are just some of the issues to be raised at the Local Small Business White Paper Summit being held in Bunbury.
The Insitiute of Public Accountants
Add event to my calendar