Leadership Western Australia: PRINT Workshops
19 August 2017
Lower Hall, Burt Memorial Hall
Cathedral Square, 38 St Georges Terrace
PRINT® uncovers the core motivations that drive people’s actions. You will learn about these “Unconscious Motivators” and get to the heart of why people act or behave as they do.
By attending this workshop, we will help you take an important step in applying this understanding in the journey toward greater self-discovery and transformation. Learn about the motivational identity of yourself and others, recognising and owning “Shadow Behaviour” when it shows up and returning to “Best Self”.
- PRINT® focuses on why, not only what
- Understand what blocks your strengths and talents
- Become aware of your own and others’ strengths, talents, perspectives, styles, preferences
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- Build understanding and appreciation of differences in behaviours
- Recognise strengths, enhance relationships and interactions
- Improve interpersonal relations
- Enhance leadership and bring out the best in others, and be adaptive to others
- Develop collaborative and cooperative behaviours and enhance team effectiveness
- Uncover essential clues to identify ideal recruitment candidates to suit the role and team
Register at www.eventbrite.com.au/e/leadership-western-australia-print-workshops-registration-35557634843?aff=es2
Add event to my calendar