11 April 2016 to 15 April 2016
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Over 5,000 participants are expected to attend from around the world including delegates, exhibitors, accompanying persons and trade visitors.
- Over 250 exhibitors from over 60 countries will be showcased.
- A 4-day program will include plenary sessions, workshops, exhibition, poster sessions, technical tours to world-leading LNG facilities, city tours, opening and closing ceremonies and receptions.
- The conference program of the LNG X series is well-known and popular for its extensive technical sessions – LNG 18 will continue to provide this excellence. It promises to showcase global advances in the LNG sector including developments in floating LNG and unconventional gas to LNG technologies.
- LNG 18 will offer participants the chance to interact with industry leaders on the evolving technological, commercial, social and environmental challenges affecting the LNG industry.
- LNG 18 will draw attention from an extensive national and international media presence before, during and after the event.
Add event to my calendar