Integral Leadership Program (Diploma of Leadership & Management)
13 October 2016
Level 3, 88 William Street
Perth WA 6000
Integral Leadership Program: Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB51915)
The Integral Leadership Program (ILP) is a state-of-the-art leadership and management program that offers the opportunity to gain a formal qualification Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB51915) whilst exploring the Integral Model of Leadership.
In its fifth consecutive year, the ILP has earned a reputation across Perth businesses as one of the most transformational leadership programs available. With the program starting in March 2016, register now to secure your place.
This unique eight day program aligns with the nationally recognised Diploma of Leadership & Management (BSB51915), which all program participants receive following program conclusion and demonstration of competencies. The assessment for the Diploma is optional for this program. This is administered through Integral Development (RTO Code 52143).
At the core of the program is the Integral Leadership model based on Integral Theory’ by Ken Wilber. Wilber’s work has been widely acclaimed by leaders such as Bill Clinton and Al Gore and brings together the most advanced thinking of science, philosophy, psychology and leadership into an extraordinary ‘theory of everything’.
The Diploma of Leadership & Management is designed to enhance and develop: the authentic self of the leader; your interpersonal effectiveness and ability to motivate and inspire others; your ability to energize and drive team effectiveness and finally to enhance your business performance and manage change. This holistic approach has proved to be hugely successful for individuals and businesses across Australia and Internationally.
The program director, Dr Ron Cacioppe is one of the pre-eminent writers and thinkers in the area of Integral Leadership Theory and Practice. He will help you learn and apply some of the most powerful concepts of our time to your management style.
This is an intensive eight day program which is run as four, two day modules (one month break between each module). You will take away powerful and practical tools, concepts and skills that will help you become highly effective in management and leadership of people and organisations.
As part of the program you will complete and then receive an Integral 360° feedback report that provides specific information on your strengths and areas to develop. This is coupled with a series of three, one-on- one coaching sessions to assist you in achieving your personal and organisational goals. These sessions are with an Integral Development coach of your choice.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders and managers with broad exposure to current management practices and concepts, who are looking for the next level and generation of leadership concepts and skills.
- Professionals, human resource managers and organisational consultants who have participated and read widely in the arena of personal development/ transformation and who want to apply this in their roles as leaders in their workplace.
- Exploring the Integral Leadership model
- Managing organisational change using the integral change management models and tools
- Managing strategic and business plans
- Integral coaching and managing difficult conversations
- Managing excellent customer relationships
- Facilitating continuous improvement
- Project management
- Managing your own personal work priorities and goals
Benefits of Attending:
- Experience the power of the Integral leadership models, tools and practices
- Explore leadership strengths and areas for development
- Take part in real life exercises, simulations and reflective activities intended to focus on individual learning and development
- Learn mental and emotional skills and techniques to help you operate effectively in difficult situations
- Build authenticity into leadership style and develop the ability to build effective relationships
- Complete a development plan with specific goals and activities to improve organisational performance and personal well-being
- Complete and receive a 360° feedback report
- Receive three, one-on-one coaching sessions to assist in the achievement of goals following the program
- Particular focus is given to building strong interpersonal and team relations using ideas and techniques provided in the program
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from those who work for other organisations
- Obtain a nationally recognised Advanced Diploma of Management
$4,400 + GST
Add event to my calendar
08 9242 8122