Innovation: Solutions for an Ageing Population International Conference
12 September 2018 to 14 September 2018
Country Club Boulevard
A Conference not to be missed!
The 2018 Innovation: Solutions for an Ageing Population International Conference is an annual conference alternating between the City of Joondalup (Western Australia) and Shanghai (China). The collaboration between Shanghai Science and Technology Service Centre for Ageing, Bethanie, Australian Medical Association (WA), City of Joondalup and Edith Cowan University on the 12 – 14 September 2018 will provide a “fresh” approach to innovative solutions across the aged care and healthcare spectrums within a global context.
Key focus areas:
• Education solutions in research, training and upskilling.
• Leveraging technology to overcome the challenges currently facing the global aged care industry in providing higher quality of care.
• Supporting consumer-centred care through technology, integrating technology to support business growth and efficiency, and using patient data to inform service strategies.
• Complete inter-operability and effective integration of digital platforms.
• Architecture and design concepts and ideas surrounding densely populated communities.
• Innovation in leadership to address the challenges facing the industry.
• To showcase innovation within the global aged care and support service sectors in healthcare.
• To share knowledge and information about both practical and operational innovation through Education and Research, Architecture, Design, Technology and Leadership.
• Presents a unique opportunity for you and your organisation to connect with our industry delegates across the global aged care spectrum.
Hear from a range of expert speakers who will share some of their industry insights.
- Hon. Roger Cook MLA, Deputy Premier; Minister for Health
- Professor Leon Flicker, Professor for Geriatric Medicine, University of Western Australia
- Jason Burton, Head of Dementia Practice and Innovation, Alzheimer’s WA
- Cameron Ziebell, National Head of Healthcare, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Yin Zhigang, Former Director, Shanghai Ageing and Science Research Centre
- Wu Hanzhang, Director, Shanghai Technology Service Centre for Seniors
- Ben Juckes, Yazdani Studio, Architecture and Design Studio
- Caroline Huang, Former Director, Orbis, Non-profit Healthcare Sector
The Conference promises to provide delegates with a full and informative program including international keynote speakers, plenary speakers, together with networking and business opportunities.
The event will be held at the spectacular Joondalup Resort in Perth, Western Australia. To find out more about the conference program and to view speaker profiles, visit www.isap2018.com. Early Bird rates close Friday 17 August 2018. Register at www.isap2018.com/registration.
Hosted by: Bethanie, ECU, City of Joondalup , Australian Medical Association (WA) and Ausglobal Exchange.
Sponsored by: Commonwealth Bank, Joondalup Health Campus, Health Training Australia, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ageing Agenda.
Innovation Solution for an Ageing Population Organising Committee
Add event to my calendar