Innovation, Inspiration and Insights for Family Business Success
04 June 2015
Pagoda Resort and Spa
112 Melville Parade
By attending the conference on the 4th of June and you will join other like-minded family business people to hear from great speakers and family business experts on topics such as:
• Family Business Leadership through storytelling,
• Innovation and making the most of your family business advantage
• Working with in-laws and out-laws
• Personal Financial Planning and how it can impact on you and your business
• Engaging The Next Generation through Philanthropy
• Empowering you and your family through good estate planning
• Generational Transition - a real life example and the lessons learned.
Family Business Australia has designed a program to both inspire and enlighten, enabling you to return to your family business with a renewed energy and sense of purpose.
By taking the time out of your business you can look forward to a stimulating day away from the office working on your business rather than working in your business!
Click here to view the full conference program and to register online http://www.fambiz.org.au/event/state-conference-wa/?instance_id=880
If you would prefer to talk to someone from FBA, please give Lorraine Willis (WA State Manager) a call on 0458 055 980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is the only conference designed for family businesses and is a not to be missed event!
Family Business Australia
Add event to my calendar
0458 055 980