How to conduct a risk workshop
16 October 2014
Governance Institute of Australia Seminar Room
Ground Floor, 8 Victoria Avenue
This half day workshop will provide practical tips, tools and techniques on how to run your very own risk management workshop in your organisation.
The workshop will explain what risk methodology is, principles for effective risk management and the process to follow. It will provide practical ways to monitor, review and evaluate risk.
The workshop will also help you to develop and use risk tools relating to:
• Stakeholder communication and consultation
• How to establishing context within a work group
• Identify real risks, not just perceived ones, using a number of different tools
• Analyse and evaluate risks as a group
• Identify controls and effective treatments as a group
• Monitor and review techniques using stakeholders
The workshop is designed for risk facilitators and risk managers who need to conduct workshops with stakeholders. It looks at how to get defensible results from your group and provides you with useful tools and templates.
Paul Chivers, Founding Director, riskfacilitator Pty Ltd.
Jacquelyn Van Niekerk
08 9321 8777
Add event to my calendar
08 9321 8555