How to avoid Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
19 September 2013
Burswood on Swan Function Centre
1 Camfield Drive, Burswood
Workplace bullying, sexual harassment and cases of discrimination are still very common in our
modern day working environment. However, as legislation becomes tougher and because more
and more of our employees are becoming aware of their workplace rights, employers have a major
responsibility to ensure their employees conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
This half-day course provides participants with that knowledge and by the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Understand the differences between Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination.
• Explain the legal implications for employers and employees alike.
• Identify what bullying, harassment & discrimination looks like in the workplace.
• Identify the effects of bullying both for individuals and businesses.
• Explain supervisor and employee responsibilities.
• Consider complaint considerations and act upon complaints effectively.
• Understand the principles of General Protections within the workplace particularly around Workplace Rights and Adverse Action.
Cost: : $250 for WRMC members, $350 for non-members. Price includes tea & coffee all morning and lunch.
Registration: 8.30am - 9.00am
RSVP by : 12th September 2013
If you wish to make a credit card or debit card payment, please phone Tina Whitton at WRMC on (08) 9355 9204
Please note that bookings cancelled less than 48 hours from the seminar date are non-refundable.
Add event to my calendar