How to Blog Better for Your Business
14 April 2016
Peel Manor House
164 Fletcher Road
with Rhonda Chapman, Copywriter
1/2 day workshop
Discover how to turn your expertise into valuable blog topics that help you stand out in your niche!
If you're a business owner struggling with blogging, OR you're a blogger looking for new blogging strategies, then this no-pitching, highly interactive workshop is your opportunity to develop your blogging skills to help you achieve your conversion goals.
You'll find out:
- How to identify your audience before you write another post
- Why you need to pay attention to your ideal customer
- Where to find the best topics our audience will appreciate
- How to easily develop a blog calendar full of topics
- The 21 blogging styles for greater impact
- When and how to promote your blog posts
And the do's and don'ts of blogging for business.
As an attendee, after the event you'll receive a 1-hour session with the trainer so you can:
- pick her brain for ways to improve your blog
- brainstorm up to 12 topic ideas tailored to your business
Morning tea provided.
Group limited to 8 people.
BOOK NOW ON EVENTBRITE
Rhonda Chapman Copywriter
Add event to my calendar