Governance Update for the Public Sector 2015
26 August 2015
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay Road
As leaders in governance, Governance Institute is dedicated to bringing Public Sector professionals this annual event that not only enriches your governance and risk management knowledge with an injection of the latest thinking, but also ensures you are well-equipped to apply this knowledge in practice.
Join the discussion on governance and strategy, fraud within government, leadership, cultural change, improving organisational performance, risk and a lot more.
Masters of governance and risk management practice within the Public Sector will provide you with tips, tools and techniques to ensure you are well-equipped to apply your knowledge in practice.
Some of the speakers include;
* Sven Bluemmel, Information Commissioner, Office of the Information Commissioner
* Chris Field, Ombudsman, State and Local Government Authorities, Ombudsman Western Australia
* Ann Hughes, Manager - Enterprise Risk, Pilbara Ports Authority
* David Lynch, Principal Consultant, Churchill Consulting
* Dr Eileen McCaffrey, Director, Public Sector Commission
* John McKechnie QC, Commissioner, Corruption and Crime Commission
* Colin Murphy FGIA, Auditor General for Western Australia, Office of the Auditor General
* John Phillimore, Executive Director, The John Curtin Institute of Public Policy
* Michael Shanahan, Partner, McGrathNicol
* Dr Ruth Shean FGIA, Director General, Department of Training And Workforce Development
Register now to receive the earlybird rate!
Jacquelyn Van Niekerk
08 9321 8777
Add event to my calendar
08 9321 8555