Get Started with Social Media for Business (Beginner)
26 April 2019
Shire of Mundaring, Admin Building, Civic Area
7000 Great Eastern Highway
Confused by Social Media? Trying to understand why and how you should be using it for your business?
During this workshop, we will break down social media as a whole, introduce you to all the different social platforms that are out there, and help you identify which ones are best for your business to be active on.
The social media platforms that we will be covering in depth are Facebook, Facebook Pages, Instagram, Instagram Business Accounts, LinkedIn.
What we will cover:
- Why use social media for your Business
- A brief description of all social media platforms
- Which platforms are best for your brand
- Understanding Facebook Business Pages
- Understanding Instagram Business Accounts
- Understanding LinkedIn for Personal Branding & Business
- How to brand yourself & your business on social media
- Tips, tricks & tools to help you out & save you time
This workshop is for people who have a basic understanding of social media and wish to learn how to best utilise it for either their personal brand or their business. Please bring along your laptop (fully charged), notepad and a pen.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: GRACE HORNEMAN
Grace founded Perth’s fastest growing dance event company that she grew in under two years through her background in sales and marketing. She now focuses her time helping businesses learn how to utilise social media to improve their sales and grow a stronger brand presence that will connect with their target market authentically. Grace achieves this with her trialled and tested methods in brand activation, development and content creation. Grace has over 8 years of business, sales and marketing experience in a range of different industries that include but are not limited to:
• Dance, Fitness , Family Law
• Fashion Design , Makeup Artistry, Retail and Sales
• Social Media Strategy and Execution
• Brand Activation and Development
• Content Creation and Scheduling
• Social Media Marketing, Instagram, Facebook, Canva
• Marketing Workshops - Villa Management
• Social Media Marketing Training - Sarah Haslam
• Diploma of Fashion Design and Technology
• Certificate II in Business
ASBAS Digital Solutions WA - Business Station
08 9398 6333