Gadens Consumer Directed Care Seminar: The First Mover Advantage
05 October 2016
Level 7, 150 St Georges Terrace
As the industry adjusts to a consumer directed care model, many organisations remain concerned about the impact of placing control of funds in the hands of consumers on the viability of their business.
Gaining a competitive edge through differentiation will become critical to survival. There are significant advantages of embracing these changes early. Redesigning the care model in the context of CDC will enable providers to not just survive, but thrive.
This session will:
• consider the effect of the reforms on current and future providers and who may emerge to be the future providers
• explore opportunities for the industry to capitalise on consumer directed care reforms, specifically in the areas of NDIS and home care
• promote first mover advantages to the industry
• connect operators, consultants and financiers to workshop ideas on how to best navigate the consumer directed care landscape.
1. Wayne Belcher, CEO Baptistcare – Consumer directed care
2. Michael Jools, Senior Associate Gadens - NDIS
3. Arthur Koumoukelis, Partner Gadens – Home care
Who should attend?
• Disability providers
• Aged care and retirement living operators
• Facility management / human service providers
• Accounting firms
• Financial service providers
09 9323 0912
Add event to my calendar
08 9323 0900