Fixed Fees and Financial Performance
27 July 2017
Macquarie Bank Conference Room
Ground Floor, 235 St Georges Terrace
Fixed fee billing is often considered the holy grail of new-age billing, a possible path to happier clients and more satisfied staff. A fixed fee arrangement may not be the holy grail of professional pricing in all cases, but the model is here to stay with industries such as financial planning and accounting all having successfully embarked on the journey. With a growing number of law firm clients demanding a fixed fee arrangement, what are the practical implications for your firm?
Experts in their field, Courtney Lauren, Senior Manager, Business Banking from Macquarie Bank and Chris Lyons, Director Taxation Services from Pitcher Partners will look at the impact that fixed fee pricing could have on cash flows, lock-up positions and funding exposure. It will also include a practical case study by a senior finance professional within a Perth firm who has implemented fixed fee billing.
In particular, the session will:
- demonstrate the impact on financial performance
- provide useful benchmarking analysis to help you decipher internal and external data in a meaningful way
- clarify what the economies and efficiencies are to be gained from a banking and accounting perspective, and
- highlight the pitfalls to be aware of.
Attending this session will ensure you understand:
- the trends in billing methods from successful firms around the country; and
- how reviewing your billing methods can improve the financial performance of your firm.
Join ALPMA WA on Thursday, 27 July 2017 for their July Practice Management lunchtime seminar. For more information visit https://alpma.worldsecuresystems.com/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=284128&_ga=...
Add event to my calendar
0424 177 510