Financial Review & Macquarie Future Forums Part Three: Resources
23 August 2012
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
Part One, the Future of Media and Part Two, the Future of Retail heard from business leaders across the media and retail sectors, as they both grappled with weak consumer sentiment and structural challenges and opportunities from technological developments.
In part three, the Future of Resources, we will look to the industry that is unarguably crucial to the overall health and wellbeing of our nation. How will the thriving industry cope with the political and regulatory hurdles facing them in this rise of the Asian Century?
- • Tom Albanese, Chief Executive, Rio Tinto
- • Andrew Forrest, Chairman, Fortescue Metals Group
- • Roy Krzywosinski, Managing Director, Chevron Australia
- • A.F. (Tony) Shepherd, AO, President, Business Council of Australia
- • Ian Smith, Managing Director and CEO, Orica Limited
Australian Financial Review & Macquarie
Add event to my calendar
1 800 032 577