Family Business Essentials Workshop - FREE
11 April 2017
Subiaco Room, Four Points by Sheraton
707 Wellington Street
Research indicates family businesses consistently out-perform non-family businesses in terms of return on investment and market value. So what are the advantages available to a family business that can make them more successful?
The Family Business Essentials workshop will provide you and members of your family the opportunity to spend half a day focusing on the health of your family business, where you want to be and how you can harness your distinct competitive advantage to reach your goals.
The workshop is interactive and will explore issues critical to family business success.
Date: Tuesday 11 April, 2017
Time: 8:30am -12:30pm
Location: Subiaco Room, Four Points by Sheraton, 707 Wellington Street, Perth
1. Identify family and business as interconnected systems which need differing approaches to maintain performance
2. Understand the structures and processes that will professionalise your family business
3. Complete a diagnostic on your family business, using the Diagnostic Tool, and devise strategies and actions for your family business
- Understand the key elements of a successful family business
- Identify how those key elements apply to your family business
- Identify areas of your family business that require focus and prioritise them
- Develop an action plan to take back to your business to refine and implement
Who should attend
- All family members involved in strategically guiding the business
- Family businesses that do not have the wisdom of previous generations to draw upon
Those eligible to register for this free event
- FBA Family Business Member (select the top option if registering yourself or the second option if registering another person)
- Family Business Non-Member (select the top option if registering yourself or the second option if registering another person)
- FBA Adviser with Client (select one of the two last registration options below)
Online Registration: http://peak.fambiz.org.au/events/event/family-business-essentials-111
If you are a family business Adviser who is not currently a member of FBA and you are interested in attending this event, please contact Lorraine Willis on 0458 055 980.
Family Business Australia
Add event to my calendar
0458 055 980