ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADERSHIP IN A DISRUPTIVE WORLD - "The Workshop"
25 July 2018
Australian Institute of Management WA
76 Birkdale Street
ATTENTION: Entrepreneurs, Business Owners and Leaders. Want to build an invincible culture that unleashes innovation from within?
"Entrepreneurial Leadership is organising a group of people to achieve a common goal using proactive entrepreneurial behaviour by optimising risk, innovating to take advantage of opportunities, taking personal responsibility and managing change within a dynamic environment for the benefit of the organisation." (Roebuck 2004)
After our SOLD OUT event in May, we are back in Perth on July 25th 2018...bigger and better!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- how to navigate and thrive through uncertainty
- how to define and communicate your purpose
- how to align your values and vision to purpose
- how to engage, empower and inspire your team
- how to unleash creativity and innovation
- how to create an invincible culture to execute your strategy
- how to shift from being price driven to value driven
- how to create an agile and responsive organisation
- how to turn your business model into a model business
Circle Leadership Global
Add event to my calendar
0459 478 086