Digital Storytelling and Reputation Management
29 November 2018
Curtin Medical School
The digital landscape is fast-paced and continually changing. It is a challenging and exciting environment in which to work, with unique opportunities for communicators to build and safeguard an organisation’s profile, brand and reputation.
This masterclass is facilitated by communication experts Bridget Tombleson and Dr Katharina Wolf and draws on insights from research, real-life case studies and best practice examples. You will gain deeper insights through practical hands-on sessions, drawing on recent case studies and best practice examples.
The content is split into two sessions:
* Morning Session: Digital storytelling exposes participants to the ancient art of storytelling, emphasising hands-on co-creative methods in value creation for stakeholders. The focus of this workshop is on storytelling as a deliberate and strategic communication strategy, covering a range of digital narratives across multi-media platforms.
* Afternoon session: Learn how to develop, manage and protect an organisation’s online reputation in an increasingly interconnected global world. Digital reputation management emphasises the benefits of building a strong participatory culture across platforms including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Learn about the evolution of digital storytelling and narratives of successful storytellers
- Delve deeper into why participatory culture has created the perfect environment for digital storytelling and helps organisations protect their brand
- Understand how using a transmedia storytelling framework can help your brand create a robust content strategy that encourages audiences to delve deeper
- Understand brand narrative and authenticity, and apply the 7 elements of digital storytelling to your brand to tell stories across multiple platforms
- Learn about the implications of the digital environment on reputation management and how you can monitor your brand
This workshop can be combined with Digital Marketing and Content Creation Workshop (on November 22) for $799.
Add event to my calendar
08 9266 4545