Designing Exams to Measure Real-World Skills
21 July 2015
As organisations demand new and different skills of workers, exams and certifications must keep pace in assessing the changing workforce.
Computer-based testing leader Pearson VUE is hosting a FREE webinar for professional exam owners in Australia exploring content development innovations and best practice.
Join Pearson VUE content development manager Harriet Rimington to learn about the ways in which the country’s top examination and assessment owners are:
- Developing effective professional exam content in the 21st
- Century and learning new techniques to keep your exam relevant
- Achieving industry best practice through technology
- Maximising investment for writing and reviewing questions
- Utilising training techniques for question writers
- Adopting the right item formats to meet exam measurement goals
- Understand how media can be used to better access competencies
Add event to my calendar