Content is King - Creating meaningful content that captivates
29 March 2019
Shire of Mundaring Admin Building, Civic Area
7000 Great Eastern Highway
Content is King - Creating social media content for your business can easily become an overwhelming task that can sit at the top of your to-do list and never get done.
When it comes to creating content, quality over quantity is key. Understanding how to create the right content for your business, as well as using the correct social media platform to connect with your target market, can make all the difference.
During this workshop, you will learn how to create an entire month’s worth of content for your business. Plus all the tips, tricks and tools that the professionals use to maximise their time.
We will cover:
- Identify your brand's personality
- What content for what channel
- Create engaging & interactive content
- How to create a monthly content calendar
- Maximise your content’s reach & engagement
- Tricks & tools to save you time
This workshop is for people who already understand and use social media marketing for their business and want to take it to the next level. Please bring along your laptop (fully charged), notepad and a pen.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: GRACE HORNEMAN
Grace founded Perth’s fastest growing dance event company that she grew in under two years through her background in sales and marketing. She now focuses her time helping businesses learn how to utilise social media to improve their sales and grow a stronger brand presence that will connect with their target market authentically. Grace achieves this with her trialled and tested methods in brand activation, development and content creation. Grace has over 8 years of business, sales and marketing experience in a range of different industries that include but are not limited to:
• Dance, Fitness , Family Law
• Fashion Design , Makeup Artistry, Retail and Sales
• Social Media Strategy and Execution
• Brand Activation and Development
• Content Creation and Scheduling
• Social Media Marketing, Instagram, Facebook, Canva
• Marketing Workshops - Villa Management
• Social Media Marketing Training - Sarah Haslam
• Diploma of Fashion Design and Technology
• Certificate II in Business
ASBAS Digital Solutions WA - Business Station
Add event to my calendar
08 9398 6333