Conscious Capitalism Launch - Western Australia
25 July 2013
45 St Georges Terrace
We are excited to announce the launch of the Western Australian arm of Conscious Capitalism Australia, where you can discover more about Conscious Capitalism.
As we step out of the industrial age, a new, more human and caring form of capitalism is emerging. Conscious Capitalism is based on the belief that corporations have the power to advance the quality of life for all stakeholders while simultaneously enhancing corporate performance.
Conscious Capitalism Australia www.consciouscapitalism.org.au is a movement that brings together a community of like-minded conscious capitalists who are passionate about igniting change in the business world.
Our launch event will be happening in Perth on Thursday 25 July 2013 at Spacecubed from 6.00pm to 8.00pm. Join us for a night of networking, drinks and thoughtful food and find out how you can be a part of the Conscious Capitalism community.
Hear from our guest speakers who will provide an introduction to the four pillars which are the foundation for Conscious Capitalism:
- Barb De Corti, Founder and Managing Director of Enjo;
- Conscious Capitalism Australia's Community Leader for WA, Cath Sutherland, Director of Conscious Business;
- Conscious Capitalism Australia's Board Member and Ambassador Bill Withers, Founder and Managing Director of acQuire Technology Solutions;
- Brian Grimmer, Managing Director of The Present Group
- Andrew Horabin, comedian, singer/songwriter, facilitator and author of four books including BULLSHIFT.
Register online at http://ccalaunchwa.eventbrite.com.au/
Conscious Capitalism Australia
Add event to my calendar