Colin Barnett Toasts Rocky Bay This Fathers Day!
01 September 2013
60 McCabe Street, Mosman Park
Colin Barnett and Mrs Tonya McCusker open Rocky Bay's 75th anniversary celebrations
– 75 years supporting people living with disability!
We're having a big party at Rocky Bay this coming Sunday, 1st September.
Rocky Bay is 75 years old and has supported people living with disability in WA since 1938.
It's a momentous occasion but it's not a formal affair – we want to thank the community that has
supported us so loyally over that time. That's why we've laid on so much entertainment to make
this a Father's Day to remember.
The afternoon begins with our annual fundraiser, Dick Smiths 'Walk With Me'. This is a national
event that brings the community together with people living with disability for a short (2km) walk
along the beautiful swan river foreshore. What better way to spend Father's Day with the family?
• Boom! Bap! Pow! headline this community fundraiser and birthday party
• The Autumn Isles also play the main stage
• Kicks off with 'Dick Smiths Walk With Me' - a national sponsored walk with people with disability
• Animals, magic, cakes, face painting, raffle and lots more
• Fantastic way to celebrate Father's Day with Dad
When: Sunday 1 st September (Father's Day)
- 13.30 Registration
- 14.00 Walk With Me
- 15.00 Opening of 75 th Anniversary Party (including free fizz!)
- Mrs Tonya McCusker, Patron of Rocky Bay
- Hon Colin Barnett MEc MLA, Premier of WA, Member for Cottesloe
- 15.20 Boom! Bap! Pow!
- 16.30 The Autumn Isles
RSVP: www.rockybay.org.au / www.walkwithme.org.au (click on Perth)
Add event to my calendar
08 9383 5111