Charities, Not-for-Profits & Philanthropy Day
26 February 2015
City West Receptions
45 Plaistowe Mews
This full day program will provide an update and overview of the various issues faced by not-for-profit and charitable organisations in Western Australia.
Topics will include:
- Keynote address on the importance and contribution of the NFP sector regarding social change;
- An overview and update of the NFP and charities sector
- Establishment of legal entities undertaking NFP or charitable activities, including tax concessions;
- The statutory definition of "charity" and the process for ACNC registration;
- Public benevolent institutions and native title bodies in the WA context.
The Tax Institute
08 9322 2004
Add event to my calendar
08 9322 2153