CSA’s Risk and Governance Masterclass
12 December 2012
8 Victoria Avenue
Risk and governance in the real world
Find your place among the leaders in governance and risk practice and interact with the 'best of the best' on some of the most challenging issues at the 2012 Risk and Governance Masterclass.
The Risk and Governance program will address a number of topics:
• Governance, risk and compliance - convergence or strange bedfellows?
• How to implement a cultural change program to alter the mindset around safety in the workplace
• Dealing with financial risk in a volatile market
• Raising risk awareness at the Board level
• Emerging risks - IT security, social media crises, environmental risks and societal risks
APSM: Asia Pacific Security Magazine
Chartered Secretaries Australia
Add event to my calendar