Business Strategies for the Indo-Pacific Era
06 April 2018
CCI Function Centre
180 Hay Street
Join us to hear from senior business and industry leaders, for a business breakfast focused on the opportunities for Western Australia to trade and invest in the burgeoning markets of the Indo-Pacific.
This high-level event, co-convened by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA (CCIWA), the Perth USAsia Centre, and the Australian Institute of International Affairs WA (AIIA WA), will help large and small businesses develop a comprehensive strategy to be part of the unprecedented economic rise of ASEAN, India and the wider Indo-Pacific region.
- Hon Jason Clare MP, Shadow Minister for Trade & Investment
- Andrew Parker, Executive General Manager International Services, Australia Post
- Gordon Flake, Moderator, CEO, Perth USAsia Centre
- Rick Newnham, Chief Economist, CCI
- Bonnie Lin, Managing Director, B2 Rainmakers
Chamber of Commerce and Industry
08 9365 7500
Add event to my calendar
08 9365 7550