Build your Network - Connect with LinkedIn
26 March 2013
Ground Floor, Rear
45 St Georges Tce
LinkedIn, like any platform (and this is a powerful one, now with over 200 million members!), takes a bit of getting used to - avoiding the traps and learning the tricks. Importantly, starting with a strategy will direct your efforts and save you a lot of time.
Find out how you and your business can benefit from using the powerful professional networking platform of LinkedIn. This workshop will assist you with:
- Avoiding the common pitfalls of creating a profile
- Tailoring your approach to purpose (i.e. company, consultant, seeking opportunities)
- Adopting LinkedIn etiquette and how to build your connections.
- Discovering how to be found and maximise opportunities through keywords
- Get the most from Groups and News (and ways to cut through the noise factor)
- How much and what to "share" "post" and "like"- and with whom?
- Establish your Company Page now, don't get left behind!
- A Q&A session... to answer your burning questions
You are invited to bring along your laptop if you would like to follow along and get hands-on.
Your presenter is Lois Keay-Smith, Career Consultant and Coach from Career Wisdom. Lois helps clients to market themselves via LinkedIn and businesses and non-profits to build connections and relationships with their target audience.
Add event to my calendar
0422 919 393