Bridging the Skills Gap: Winning the Battle for Talent
17 May 2012
Hyatt Regency Perth
General Manager Human Resources
Department of Mines and Petroleum
Manager Organisational Development
City of Mandurah
Director Public Sector Recruitment
Assistant Director, Workforce Planning and Diversity
Capability and Development Division
Public Sector Commission
As Western Australia continues to enjoy a strong economy many government agencies are experiencing issues recruiting and retaining suitably skilled staff.
This seminar is designed to help you strategically position your organisation to cope with this rising skill shortage and explore the current economic standing of recruitment in Australia.
- Attraction and retention of key staff.
- Broad strategic recruitment issues facing the future of public sector agencies.
- An agency's challenging experience being directly exposed to the skills gap.
Benefits to You
- Develop a better understanding of the issues faced with a national skills shortage.
- Learn valuable lessons from those who are exposed to the critical skills shortage.
- Understand how to position yourself to benefit from the current battle for talent.
Benefits to Your Organisation
- Gain the knowledge and skills to develop effective recruitment & retention strategies.
- Gain insight into the current Skills Gap research and compare how well your organisation is doing.
Add event to my calendar