Belmont Business Sundowner Wednesday, 29th August, 5pm-7pm
29 August 2018
Belmont Sports & Recreation Club, Function Room
400 Abernethy Road
Belmont Business Sundowner
Wednesday, 29th August, 5pm-7pm
Belmont Sports & Recreation Club
Guest Speakers include:
- Amanda Viviers (Amanda Viviers): sharing tips on social media marketing
- Renae Green (Employment Solutions Group): subsidies to employ new staff
- Shoma Mittra (Write Click Services): tips on content creation that sells
- David Bennett (Belmont Rotary): get involved & make a difference
- Jacqueline Karam & Tamika Cruickshank (Community Newspaper Group): future opportunities for small business through the upcoming launch of Community Connect
Register for your Business Local Opportunities of free workshops & webinars.
Nibbles provided - Drinks at Bar Prices - Free Parking.
- Friends of Belmont BEC Membership valued $99
- BBEC Webinar Gift Voucher valued $30 each
- Autographed book from Jules Lewin - A Legal Eagles Birds Eyeview of Perth Property
- Book by Kym Illman - The Future is Customer Service
Bookings Essential. Register online, email or phone 08 9479 3777.
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre
Add event to my calendar
08 9479 3777