Belmont 'Ask an Expert' Business Sundowner
27 August 2014
174 Wright St
• Business Analysis to Improve your Business – Eshan Shahsavand, Wabis Consulting
• Property Investment Nth West WA – Rick Bantleman, CENTURY 21 Centex Commercial
• Getting the Best Property Loan – Daniel Jovevski, SwitchMYLoan
• Avoiding Fraud in Real Estate – Jules Lewin, Lawyer, Charthill Legal
All attendees will receive a Free Book Charthill Legal’s Real Estate Tips & Advice.
MONTHLY TIPS FROM BUSINESS SPECIALISTS INCLUDE:
• Steve Cartwright, FX Digital will provide tips on ‘Website Marketing’.
• Lee Sanders, Computer Consultant Professionals will provide tips on ‘How to improve internet security’.
• Craig Benporath, GreenHouse International providing tips on 'energy efficient power meters'.
• Carol Hanlon, Belmont BEC will provide tips on preparing your submission for the 21st Belmont Small Business Awards and how to register for a FREE Award Mentor to assist with your submission - Entries close September.
Collect your FREE Energy Mentoring ‘one-to-one’ voucher to reduce bills and energy usage in your business.
Meet many more small business experts on Marketing, Accounting, Bookkeeping and Insurance.
Build your business networks - those attending will have a chance to introduce themselves and their business.
Free Entry, Nibbles sponsored by The Belmont, Drinks at Bar Prices, Door Prizes valued over $200.
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre
Add event to my calendar