Australian Uranium and Rare Earths Conference
16 July 2013 to 17 July 2013
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by RYDGES
46 Marine Terrace, Fremantle WA 6160
The uranium debate was reignited last month following New South Wales Minister for Resources and Energy Chris Hartcher's decision to invite several companies to explore for uranium in far western NSW.
The conference program begins with an opening address and keynote presentation from West Australian Mines and Petroleum Minister Bill Marmion.
Other key speakers at the conference include:
• Matthew Keane – Metals and Mining Research Analyst, Argonaut Securities
• Simon Youds – Head of Operations, Cauldron Energy
• Brian Reilly – Managing Director, Cameco Australia
• Professor Daniel Packey – Head of the Department of Mineral and Energy Economics, Curtin University
• Richard Henning – Executive Chairman, Stonehenge Metals
• Jim Graham – Managing Director, Anatolia Energy
• Vanessa Guthrie - Managing Director, Toro Energy
• Fletcher Newton – Principal, New World Consulting LLP
The Australian Uranium and Rare Earths Conference continues to attract an ever-growing group of commodity buyers, brokers, fund managers and retail investors and government representatives, with over 500 delegates from Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, UK and USA attending the conference last year.
The conference will again host a Technical and Issues Forum featuring presentations from John Hernage, Industrial Business Developer, Veolia Water; Andrew Somers, Global Business Development Manager: Mining, Olympus NDT; and Dr Ian J. Ellison, Senior Inspector of Mines, Department of Natural Resources and Mines.
The Technical and Government Forum will provide vital information in relation to the geology, mining, and metallurgy of Uranium and Rare Earths projects and will also include discussions on state government policy issues such as approvals, environmental management, OHS, transport and supply.
Add event to my calendar
(08) 9388 0944