Australasian Transport Research Forum
26 September 2012
Pan Pacific Hotel Perth
The ATRF will cover a broad range of transport topics and will
enable attendees to network with other transport professionals.
The event will be held in conjunction with the 25th ARRB Group
(Australian Roads Research Board) biennial conference with a
partially integrated and overlapping schedule.
The theme for both conferences is “Shaping the Future - linking research, policy and outcomes”. The theme encompasses a broad scope of interests and acknowledges that the transport function is integral to business and commerce, and important for social interaction and connecting communities.
Attending the ATRF will expose you to a broad range of transport topics and enable you to network with fellow transport professionals, including those from the ARRB Group. You will also have the opportunity to view transport infrastructure under development in and around Perth and enjoy some of the many attractions Perth has to offer.
Keynote speakers for the event include:
• Ms Sue McCarrey, Deputy Director General, Department of Transport
• Dr Peter Cock, Chief Operating Officer, Perth Airport
• Ms Dorte Ekelund, Executive Director, Major Cities Unit, Infrastructure Australia
• The Right Honourable The Lord Mayor of Perth Ms Lisa Scaffidi
• Adjunct Professor Fred Affleck, Chairman Advisory Board, Planning and Transport Research Centre, University of Western Australia
• Mr Gary Prattley, Chair, WA Planning Commission
Department of Transport
Add event to my calendar
08 9551 6204